In this modern era where letter writing has almost vanished and people have completely switched to the electronic media, we are in dire need of web based email services through which we can send/receive emails in least possible time.
One of the most commonly used web-based email service is Gmail by the Team Google. It can be accessed freely from any part of the world.
After many upgardes in the software, hotmail users can now have access to their email accounts on their mobile devices with unlimited free storage and can even connect it with their social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc and built-in search filtering.
How To Permanently Delete A Gmail Account :-
If you want to get rid of getting your inbox filled with emails and want to delete your Gmail Account then you are at the right place. The following steps will help you in doing so.
- First of all you need to go to Google Account Settings Page. Once you have reached the page, if you are already logged into your account you will be asked to enter your password.
However, if you are not logged into you account, you will first have to enter your Gmail email address and password to get access to your account. Then you will need to choose the option Data And Personalization from the options given below.
- Now a new address page will pop up which will show you a list of different options for example; Download, Delete a service or Delete your account or Make a plan for your data.
Select the Delete a service or your account option here. However, Google also provides this option as well where you can delete your entire Google account including its search history, Google docs and other services too by choosing delete Google Account and Data.
- The next window pops up again showing you a list of options where you need to choose Delete a service option for the second time.
- Then a new window will pop up and you will have to sign into your Gmail Account by entering the respective email address and password of your Gmail Account.
- On this new occurring page you will be asked about the service provided by Google which you want to Delete. Since you want to delete the whole of your Gmail Account you will select the Trash Bin Symbol which present on the right side, right next to Gmail.
Note:- However, the fact should be kept in mind that the data of your Gmail emails can be copied in a Downloadable Data Link through the help of Google Takeout Feature.
- Now enter a separate email address in the How you’ll sign in to Google text box.
- Lastly, choose the Send Verification Email option and a Confirmation Email regarding the deletion of your Gmail Account will be sent to the separate email address you have provided above. Thus, by opening this email you will click on the link Gmail Deletion Confirm your account will be deleted.